Friday 5 May 2017

Reflection W1 T2 Literacy

Word Work: This is My Word Work from this week I have done Rainbow writing which is where you have Rainbow words. 
 
Plastic:

Plastic


It burns easily.


It is not good for the environment.


You can make things out of it like polo fleeces. And Other staff

Honor

I think that plastic is a bad thing that has been invented because it kills the environment and it is not good for animals like Fish and land animals.



Ruby: I think that Plastic is bad because you don’t need to use plastic even for shopping bags because you can use recyclable bags.



Katelin

I think that plastic is bad for our environment because it is killing our sea life And Other animals.


3 comments:

  1. Ruby, You have some great ideas about plastic! Did you do your definitions for your word work?
    Miss Reissmann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but i have not posted it yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ruby, It is Maya in M1. I saw your Rainbow writing.You got all your words write and all the info at the bottom.I have a question for you what is your highest number of spelling words you have got right before?
    By Maya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.