Friday 24 May 2019

Hanmer Springs Camp 2019

This year for camp we went to Hanmer Springs which includes all the activities such as... 
Mountain Biking 
We went Mountain biking around the Statue track which went for 2 hours and 30 minutes, I really enjoyed it the scenery in the forest was beautiful and you get really good specialized bikes.
Statue Walk 
The Statues were amazing and really creative like the bear in a harness climbing a tree. And they were quite spread out, but we went the wrong way for about 5-10 minutes and got lost so we had to make our was back and get onto the track. 
Conical Hill 
When we went to Conical Hill we saw the sign that said 30 minutes up and 30 minutes down so we made a goal that we would get there in 20 minutes up and 10 minutes down so we ran and in the end we got 15 minutes up and 6 minutes down. 
Tree Climbing 
For Tree Climbing we were paired with Aria and we had to get into a harness and a helmet and we got to climb up to the top and squeak the toy. I made it up the big tree and I squeaked both toys. 
Hot Pools 
Everyone enjoyed the Hot pools and we were allowed in different selections of pools from boiling hot to cold. 





3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ruby.
    I like the way you have put effort into This Blog post you have done It was a blast going on camp. If you wanted to go back to Hanmer Springs for camp would you ?
    I would cause I had such a fun time.
    By Jazmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ruby my name is Farah and I'm from Pt England School I had really liked how you had enjoyed being at camp and doing different activities as well,So what was ur favorite thing to do at camp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby,

    My name is Amelia! I am a year 8 student at Pt England School! You are SO LUCKY! I wish I would do something like you. Keep up the great blog posts Ruby!

    - Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.