Monday 15 August 2016

Week 3 Reflection T3 Literacy

Literacy/topic/Olympics
This week for the Olympics we had to do a spreed sheet with 5 tasks to complete. The first task was what Country you had done so I put the Virgin Islands the second task was to an Athlete from New Zealand I did Eliza McCartney. There are also 3 more tasks the next task was to do someone who is going to the Paralympics I did Rebecca Dubber . The next task was inspiration I did Kayla McAlister because I played Ripper Rugby which is kinda like Rugby 7's and I really want to play Rugby 7's. The last task was to do a Compare and Contrast which was about Ancient and Modern Olympics. 


Image result for Olympics Rings

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby. I'm Nicky. I like how you used descriptive writing to tell the reader there fast facts and there sport witch helps so you see them on TV doing Rugby 7s, Swimming etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.