Friday 12 August 2016

Week 2 Olympic Reflection T3

Country Study Olympics 
This week we have been learning about the Olympics so we choose a country and learnt about it like their Olympic team and their landscape I choose to do the Virgin Islands. I did the Virgin Islands because i didn't know much about it and because it was the first one i saw on the list.  
















Olympic Profiles Olympics 
We have also been doing Olympic Profiles, We got to choose someone from New Zealand that is going to the Olympics we got to choose 3 people and they had to all be doing different events, I choose to do Dylan Schmidt and Eliza McCartney.






















2 comments:

  1. Hello Ruby
    Great post I love your Olympic work for this week.
    You could improve on your explaining the activity.
    Where did you get the idea of studying from?
    Your sincerely Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ruby Great post I like your Olympic work for this week. Maybe you could tell me a bit more information on what activity's. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.