Friday 14 December 2018

Looking back at 2018

The Best thing about 2018 was Camp in Mistletoe Bay. We were active everyday doing fun activities and the scenery was beautiful. I really enjoyed the Marlborough Activity group that came and let us do Paddle Boarding, Archery , Orienteering and Building rafts. We had really good meals thanks to the Teachers and Parent help. 

Something I am proud of that I have done in 2018... 
That I went to the U13 basketball Trials when I thought that I wouldn't make it in and I got in and I was one of the best players with lots of shots going in (Two 3 pointers) and getting 104 steals. (30 more steals then everyone else) I also had a lot of fun attending the tournaments and making new friends from around the South Island. Next year since I am only 11 I have been asked to trial for U13s and U15s. 

My Goals for 2019 ..
My Goal is that I am going to work harder on my Maths and try to move two stanines up. And I am also going to keep reading during the holidays so I don't drop my Stanine and I improve. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.