Monday 7 May 2018

Descriptive Writing

This week and Last week for writing we haven been describing an image and then writing about it we had to use descriptive and words and adjectives and similes. We also were using words to start of our sentences like I can See, I feel , I taste , I smell and Hear. Here is my finished writing and the image we were describing. 
            Descriptive Writing

I feel like I am stuck in an image and I am the only thing moving. The trees are still and there is no wind or breeze flowing through the air and the ray of the sun is stuck on one piece of grass melting the frost slowly and strongly. I see the sun peeking through the small gaps in the trees melting the ice and burning my eyes with its bright shiny heat. I smell dead soggy Winter leaves that had just fallen off the trees in autumn on the ground getting sizzled by the sun. I Taste the cold frost on one side of my mouth and the heat on the other side mixing together and then I swallow it , It  wipes the goosebumps off me. I hear the sound of the frost crunching under my shoe making the sound like if you step on a cracker.
                             Just another beautiful sunrise to start the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.