Friday 1 December 2017

Shantytown reflection

My Visit to shantytown
I was in the van to go to Shantytown when we got there there were 2 ladies there to explain the rules, there names were Miss Barber, Miss Mares , Miss Mares was in charge of getting the boys to act like gentleman and Miss Barber was in charge of making the girls act like young women. First we got dressed I got in a blue dress. Then we went and had morning tea after morning tea we went and watched a short clip of the old days. Then we got ready to go on the train the boys had to greet the girls as we walked on the train we went and took a photo then Miss Barber gave us gold and the boys called out G O L D gold and a burglar came with a gun and told us to give the gold and half of the girls freaked out but I knew it was fake. Then we had to find the burglar and we found him his name was Slim. We had lunch then after lunch we made a play about a girl named jane who works at a bar and got accused of stealing a watch and we had two side the defending and the offending I owned the Bar and I had to say have the 2 men had any debts or drank too much in the end she was innocent and the watch she had was her fathers because it had the initials JS (James Symmons)

I really liked shantytown i hope we can go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.