Thursday 6 July 2017

End Of Term Reflection

This Term was awesome because we had rippa rugby and we won it and now Greymain Blue gets to go to Wellington. Also this term we got to Meet Kendra Cocksedge from the Black Ferns and Honor and I got a Photo and someone told her that Ruby Tui was my Favorite player so she took a photo on her phone with us and sent it to Ruby Tui.  This Term we did Art and it was Robert Delauney we have done Painting and Shapes my favorite was painting also it got put up in the hall. Also I really liked doing our Power Writing where we got to write about whatever we wanted for 15 minutes if you want to see my writing it will be on my weekly Reflections. Next Term We could work on starting the day earlier because it take us 10 minutes to settle down and do the Roll. Here is a Photo of Kendra, Honor and I 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    You sound like you had lots of fun! What would you rate your term out of ten?

    Thanks,
    Ariana, Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.