Friday 10 February 2017

Reflection Term 1 Week 2 2017

This week in maths we were looking at charts and we had to make one with a partner so I choose Katelin and we made a chart about, What is Mamaku's favourite sport. The highest was Other we thought that it was going to be Rugby the lowest was Ripper. We did a bar chart and it was fun. On Thursday we had meet the teacher well our parents went and meet the teacher we got to swim in the pool my friends were there and we went on the hydro slide a we went in the deep pool and I had lots of fun. I did lots of dives of the side then I did 3 belly flops and one where you jump onto your back and i did some pencil dives and touched the bottom and came back up. Cleo my older sister and her friends went and got chips form the dairy down the road and we sat down and ate some. We also did a peters spelling test i think i did good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.