Friday 3 June 2016

Week 5 Reflection T2

     Writing Workshop 
Here is my literacy that we did in My group High Level Punctuation we played the game called The Comma Chameleon.Here is a Video clip showing you how to play it.


                                                         

  Reading Workshop 
For Reading we were learning how to use punctuation like commas colons and semi colons in our sentences here is a slide of what me and my group have done.



Charlotte's Web Article 


Our teachers thought we needed more work on our article so this is what it looks like. I improved my Punctuation and making my writing make sense.  

Word Work 
Here are my Silly Sentences.



Numeracy

We had to work in pairs and fill out a google drawing to see how good our screencastify was.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.