Friday 20 May 2016

Week 3 Reflection

      Here is my Charlotte Web Writing 


W.A.L.T To Write a small part of the story. In this writing, describe your favourite / least favorite character.





I have also for my numeracy we have been doing a Response sheet to tell what level i am at with Decimals





                                                             Banqer 

                          For Banqer i have saved heaps and have a lot of money in my expenses.Next week i am                              hoping to save more and get more in my expenses. To get this money i have had good                                  behavior and have been working as a PA. 

                                         







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.